In keeping with current regulations, L’APÒSTROF, SCCL informs visitors about the cookies it uses and why it uses them, and it requests their consent to do so.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and recover information on users. They are small text files that websites send to a users’ browser and that are stored on the users’ device, be it a computer, a mobile phone or a tablet. These files allow for the recovery of information, such as data on connecting to social networks or browsing preferences. This data is stored and recalled when the user returns to the website.
Types of cookies used:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that only remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. As a result, these are not saved to your hard drive. These cookies are used for analysing site usage choices.
- Permanent cookies: these are saved to your hard drive and are read by the website each time you visit. Each permanent cookie has an expiration date, after which it will cease to function.
Below, we provide a list of the main cookies used on our website. These can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies, such as those that are required for correct browsing or to verify that the contents of the website load successfully.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks or for external content, like Facebook or Twitter.
- Analytical cookies used for regular maintenance: in order to ensure users are provided with the best possible service, websites generally use analytical cookies to collect statistics on web traffic.
The tables below indicate the aforementioned cookies used on the website of L’APÒSTROF, SCCL:
|Google Analytics||Anonymous browsing, which provides information on what users visit and how they browse.
Google Analytics, a free service for website statistics provided by Google, Inc.
Analytics collects information from the user’s device in order to evaluate the use of the News App application and prepare reports on app activity. Further information
Configuration of cookies according to web browser
As a user, you can block or turn off cookies using your web browser. This provides you with greater control over your privacy. You can turn off cookies from any websites you do not trust, in keeping with the limitations of your browser.
Most browsers can warn you of the presence of cookies or allow you to automatically reject them.
Below is a list of the most popular browsers and/or systems, with links to the information you need to appropriately configure them.
Accepting the cookies policy
By using this website, the user expressly agrees to the processing of the information collected in the manners and for the purposes described above.